OUTSOURCED LAW FIRM ADMINISTRATION & BUSINESS OPS
I help law firm owners create the efficiencies they need so they can make money and focus on what they love. Radical Administration was founded with the goal helping law firms be more profitable by helping lawyers build efficient administrative and workflow systems.
How Can Radical Administration Help You?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, call Radical Administration to discuss how we can help you!
- Are you struggling with operational issues and “administrivia”?
- Do you wish you had policies and procedures that your employees could rely on if you are out of the office?
- Do you ever wonder if you have the right number of employees … and the right employees in the right positions?
- Are you confused by the reports that come from your case management system or your bookkeeper?
- Do you have a strategic vision that you need help bringing to life?
An HQ session is great for law firm owners and agency heads who know they need help, but aren’t quite sure what needs to be done. I come to you for a strategy meeting to discuss your specific needs and resources and agree on a specific scope and statement of work. Virtual HQ Sessions are also available. After the HQ assessment, RadAd can execute any of the recommendations that come out of it, whether you need an on-going relationship, a person to fill the gap, or help with a short-term special project.
- Business plans: vision, people, marketing, sales, facilities, metrics
- Customer/client policies that foster trust, communication, and professionalism
- Internal policies (including employee handbooks, job descriptions, and organizational charts)
- Firm management systems and document procedures: lead tracking, case management, document management, time tracking, accounts payable & receivable, payroll
- Technology audits, recommendations, and training to create a virtual firm
- Staffing needs analysis and job evaluations
- Hiring practices to get the right people in the right jobs
- Employment, independent contractor, and separation agreements
- Compensation models that align people’s goals with the overall company goal
- Budget development, review of operational expenses and suggestions for reduction
- Accounts receivable collections calls
- Key performance metrics
- Supervisor training and development
- Liaison with Vendors (payroll, recruitment, bookkeeping, IT, etc.)
- Project management
- Legal risk management and coordination of outside counsel and legal specialists
Bridge the Gap
- We also offer the option of an On-site or Virtual Law Firm Administrator or Chief Operating Officer, 1-3 days a week. These engagements include a 1-2 week “onsite HQ assessment,” which includes staff interviews, technology reviews, policies & procedure audits, and efficiency & resource reviews and recommendations. They also include ongoing 1 hour weekly or quarterly Management Team & RadAd Meetings.
- Available at the conclusion of the engagement, RadAd Subscription Plans give you a dedicated Admin who will build a relationship with you and understand your business and risk profile. RadAd will continue monthly and quarterly “check ins” (a/k/a strategy calls) to ensure smooth operations and offer advice and counsel for the next stage of the business life cycle.
- And because I’m an attorney, I am available to liaison or co-counsel if you get sued or need to enforce your rights in court.